Are you a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow interested in learning more or enhancing your teaching? Join us for “Facilitating Undergraduate Evidence-Based Learning (FUEL)” professional development seminar in the Summer 2022 semester.
Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows can enjoy a number of benefits from participating in UT CIRTL FUEL:
- earn the internationally-recognized CIRTL Associate Certification, which can be included in a teaching portfolio or on a vitae.
- develop knowledge about the most current teaching and learning research,
- apply the following teaching and learning concepts of evidence-based teaching concepts: evidence-based teaching strategies, learning through diversity, teaching as research, and learning communities, and
- build a learning community with like-minded students from different disciplines to think about and discuss various topics related to teaching and learning.
Below is our schedule for the summer 2022:
- Module 1: Introduction to Teacher Identify
- May 18th, 10am-12pm
- Module 2: Teaching Philosophy Statements
- May 20th, 10am-12pm
- Module 3: Effective & Inclusive Course Design
- May 23rd, 10am-12pm
- Module 4: Evidence-based Teaching Strategies
- May 25th, 10am-12pm
- Module 5: Assessment
- May 27th, 10am-12pm
- Module 6: Design Project Presentations
- May 31st, 10am-12pm
Congratulations to Our Graduate Students!
The following UT graduate and professional student completed CIRTL F.U.E.L. as members of our Summer 2022 cohort.