Teaching & Learning Innovation (TLI) is a member unit of the Office of the Provost. TLI reports up to the Provost through the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, which also makes our unit a member of the Division of Faculty Affairs.
Below are links to programs, workshops, and experiences tailored to meet the needs of our faculty.
- Events Hosted by the Office of the Provost
- Division of Faculty Affairs
- National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
- Faculty Central
Previous Program & Workshop Collaborations between TLI & the Office of the Provost:
- Virtual Campus Visit: Dr. Kerry Ann O’Meara (2021)
- Special Campus Visit: Dr. Christine Stanley (2019)