If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, you can find the UT Knoxville campus and UT System policies on the Policy Central portal.
If you have any questions about any of the information on this webpage:
- Wes Romeiser, Administrative Specialist, 865-974-3807
Letterhead templates: These templates are to be used for agendas, handouts, or any communication with external audiences (university staff outside TLI, external to the university). You can learn more about these templates in the TLI Communications Guide.
- Download the portrait template.
- Download the landscape-style template.
PowerPoint templates: These templates are to be used for presentations with external audiences (university staff outside TLI, external to the university). You can learn more about these templates in the TLI Communications Guide.
- Download the UT PowerPoint presentation template (available in Orange and Smokey). You must be logged into Office 365 to access this file.
- Download the Research Presentation PowerPoint, which also doubles as a Research Poster template (available as vertical and horizontal). You must be logged into Office 365 to access this file.
TLI Certificate Templates
- TLI Certificate Template: This template is a fillable PDF to be used for TLI-owned events and workshops that acknowledge participants’ completion of a particular program. The use of a certificate is up to the discretion of the event owner.
- Collaborative Certificate: In certain instances, TLI may collaborate with other departments on a program and require a certificate. For this type of situation, download this template.
TLI Signage: Below is the type of signage that can be used at various TLI events and workshops. Please note that the request must be submitted to the communications coordinator 3 weeks in advance, due to the new campus signage request policy.
- Sidewalk (outdoor) signs
- Directional signage for events
- TLI – branded tablecloths
TLI Service Request Materials
- Exempt Employees: Monthly Timesheet 2020 – Once downloaded, make sure to change the cost center and add your personnel number and position on the form. Your cost center can be found on your paystub for reference. You can use the same template for each month – make sure you change the month in the drop-down menu on the form.
- Non-Exempt Employees: Biweekly Time-Sheet for hourly employees
- Student Workers: Student Timesheet for student workers & federal work study
Human Resources Policy Page: http://policy.tennessee.edu/hr_policy/
UT Overtime Comp Policy: http://policy.tennessee.edu/hr_policy/hr0445/
Dual Service Policy: http://policy.tennessee.edu/fiscal_policy/fi0445/
Practices & Expectations
Please refer to this document for a list of expectations and policies that GRAs need to follow while working within TLI.
Campus During COVID-19
This document outlines guidelines to follow when returning to campus amidst COVID-19.
TLI employees needing to request the purchase of equipment, support to participate in professional development opportunities, or other needs related to their job and/or direct responsibilities, must use TLI’s Expense Request Form to initiate the review of this potential expense. Each employee must fill out the TLI Expense Request Form, notify their direct supervisor of the expense, and upon receiving their support, have them sign the form as well. Then, the employee initiating the request must submit the form to the unit’s Administrative Specialist for processing. The unit’s Business Manager, who serves as the Provost’s Office Representative, must sign the form, as well as the unit’s Executive Director.
- The university is currently limiting travel due to COVID-19, and subsequent health challenges stemming from the pandemic.
- Also, the university is currently undergoing a systematic review of travel procedures, and a new travel process is being finalized.
- If you are interested a presenting a conference or participating in another professional development experience using university and/or unit funds, please attain written support from your supervisor and the unit’s lead administrator before applying.