The purpose of our Faculty Support Network (FSN) program is to engage faculty members from across our university in discussion and collaboration around specific teaching-related topics in order to create peer-to-peer networks for synergistic thinking, reflective learning, and innovative teaching.
Our FSNs focus on four TLI initiatives:
- Course-based Assessment
- Developing Future Faculty (GTAs and Post-docs)
- Experiential Learning
- Inclusive Teaching
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SoTL)
Each FSN mentioned above is coordinated and supported by TLI faculty development professionals who serve as a resource for hosting FSN events, sharing the latest best practices from the field, and encouraging engagement amongst members of each network.
- Virginia Stormer, Assistant Director for Teaching and Learning, coordinates our Course-based Assessment FSN and Experiential Learning FSN.
- Robert Jacobsen, Post-Doctoral Fellow, and Ferlin McGaskey, Director of Faculty Development, coordinate our Future Faculty FSN.
- Yujie Huang, Faculty Consultant for Inclusive Teaching, coordinates the Inclusive Teaching FSN.
- Chris Kilgore, Special Programs Coordinator, coordinates our SoTL FSN.
Interested in Joining an FSN?
If you are interested in joining an FSN, please submit your contact information using the form below.
Disclaimer: The FSN Program acts as a tool for our faculty development professionals to communicate with faculty audiences interested in the teaching areas above in order to connect with greater collaborative opportunities. This communication tool is used for informational purposes, rather than back-and-forth dialogue.