The purpose of our Faculty Support Networks (FSN) program is to share information with members of the university’s instructional community about collaborative opportunities, professional development experiences, and impactful resources related to the fields of teaching, learning, and faculty development.
Our FSNs focus on five topics:
- Course-based Assessment
- Developing Future Faculty (GTAs and Post-docs)
- Experiential Learning
- Inclusive Teaching
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SoTL)
Each FSN mentioned above is coordinated and supported by TLI faculty development professionals who serve as a resource for sharing information from the field, and encouraging engagement amongst members of each network.
- Virginia Stormer, Associate Director for Curriculum Development & Design, coordinates our Course-based Assessment and Experiential Learning FSNs.
- Robert Jacobsen, CIRTL Institutional Leader, coordinates our Developing Future Faculty FSN.
- Yujie Huang, Faculty Consultant for Inclusive Teaching, coordinates the Inclusive Teaching FSN.
- Chris Kilgore, Associate Director for the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, coordinates our SoTL FSN.
Interested in Joining an FSN?
If you are interested in joining an FSN, please submit your contact information using the form below.
Disclaimer: The FSN Program acts as a tool for our faculty development professionals to communicate with members of the university’s instructional community interested in the topics mentioned above in order to connect recipients to greater collaborative opportunities going on both on campus and in the larger field. This communication tool is used for informational purposes, rather than back-and-forth dialogue.